Thursday 14 February 2013

You are loved.

In this day and age. Loneliness is a very common thing. And when we are lonely we tend not to feel loved and valued.
We need to know that GOD loves us with a jealous love. I love the song How He loves by Kim Walker from Jesus culture. He is Jealous for me. Oh how he loves us!!!
There have been many times I have been with lack of understanding how much God loves me. With all the events from my past, not being popular at school, struggling with health issues, going through my difficult time after my heart surgery. We all start to wonder does GOD really LOVE us???
I have come to a conclusion myself, that despite our situation, yes GOD still LOVES me. 
I might not be intelligent, I might not have a posh job or have a high status but I know what I have been through is worth a lot to God. I have learnt alot through my situation and my relationship with him is continually changing and getting stronger. The more I acknowledge HE loves me, the more I am starting to accept things for how they are. 
How do you feel when you hear people telling you GOD LOVES you? Do you still wonder why He does yet you still go through trials? My challenge to myself this lent is to acknowledge how much God does really loves me even on my lowest days. My circumstance may change but His love for me doesn't. 
Maybe you can set yourself a task or simple goal to start acknowledging God loves you even in your darkest times.

No comments:

Post a Comment