Thursday 13 February 2014

NEW SONG


I have written a new song this week. This is a change to God is Near. 
I have moved on alot in the last year. I am starting to realise more and more that each day I can start again because of Jesus. I do not have to be creating big expectations for myself as the world does of me. 
I can enjoy each day despite my problems because it's a day the Lord has made. I have the freedom to do something different and I pray even though sometimes things are tough and I do have alot of pain some days, that God has the glory in each situation. We do not know His plan but we have access to freedom and be close to Jesus because of what He did for us on the cross. 
I am greatful to Beth for her encouragement when I am writing songs. And with thanks to her for her beautiful harmonies on here. It's not perfect as a recording would be but it's just me being creative in my lessons and enjoying what I do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment